Wednesday 8 October 2008

Pasta Hut

Woke up very tired as always. Seems weird, I go to bed normal time as I did when I was going to college and I had to get up and like 7.45 and I wasn't tired then. How comes, I get up at 9.45 and completely shattered. hmm strange.

Anyway, went into college and had a lecture about communication and found out we have to do a presentation in our band in two weeks, which by the way, all ready got the skid marks i'm that scared. So anyway, we had to get into our bands. Turns out every member of my band is in another band which they prefer to be with. I saw them all laughing and chatting together, getting on like a house on fire. It's like in a film, I saw it in slow motion then they played some Coldplay, sad music.

So I was a bit annoyed that I have to arrange everything and the best I will get out of them is half their best. My singer seems really into it and enthusiastic but that's just one person, maybe we'll become the ting tings. Actually come to think of it, looks like her, never thought of that before.

Got home and was in a right mood with everything, missing home, too much work here, just a lot on my plate. Steve reminded me that Natasha was coming for the night. He decided to tell me after I had put on my pyjama shorts with my size XXL Woolworths top tucked in which says Woolworths worthit! Kids Clothing now in stock! And my Ugg boots. Thanks Steve. I didn't mind.

Didn't do much at all, just sat on my computer and then made dinner. I am now listening to Onec5oneS (Good band by the way, really great drums).

P.S Oh and I found out that Pizza hut is changing it's name to Pasta Hut, it won't catch on as me and Steve discussed.

Jazz, x

No comments: