Saturday 4 October 2008

Read all about it, wheel chair for sale!!!!

Got up and watched Bid-up Tele. They were selling a Wheel chair. If you was that desperate for wheel chair you wouldn't look on Bid-up tele. It went for £129.99 which I thought was quite cheap for a wheel chair. It made me laugh as the man presenting was bragging about the size of the rims. He was saying it has 26" rims. It reminded me of cribs and then made me think of a proper flash old man with a medallion and a pimped out wheel chair with a CD player, neon's etc.

The kitchen was in a mess so I decided that i'll take this wasteful day to do something productive. It took me an hour just to wash the cutlery. The whole thing took about 3 hours and I hadn't had any food all day.

We then went Tesco's. For what I bought i'm very surprised on the prices. But that's Tesco's for ya ;) thought i'd plug them. So if any Tesco's owner are reading maybe send me some free stuff.

Came back and ate dinner. I'm now sitting on my computer bored as hell whilst Steve is out having fun. Oh well...

Funk and Spunk x

No comments: