Thursday 2 October 2008

Got up and got ready to go to college. As I was walking to school a black cat went to walk past me, I quickly ran to get past it, the cat then started running away from me. It crossed my past so I was really annoyed, I can't have any more bad luck. The cat then thought I was playing around so it started chasing me. This amount of bad luck is gonna be silly now.

Got to college and had the most boring lesson of theory. A really nice geezer, great teacher, but i've been taught it all now and it's all so easy that's its starting to annoy me. I really wanna tell him that i've done all this but don't wanna seem too big for my boots.

Came home and slept standing up apparently. I was on half my bed and half standing up according to Steve. He had to do a little impression didn't he.

Woke up and decided to have tuna pasta bake, we cooked it great and came out lovely.

I've got LPW tomorrow which i'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Everyone else has practised with their band apart from me, so i'm not looking forward to it.

O well, Love and Lust x

No comments: