Thursday 16 October 2008

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS FLIPPING CHICKEN!?

- Garth Marenghi (From Garth Marenghi's Darkplace Episode 2, Channel 4, 2004)

Yesterday went to the Boiler room. Was savage. Had a funk band there and 7 different drum tutors at ACM all got up and played. Was so good, got a little drunk but the tunes were amazing. The man from BDC was standing in front of us. I think I mentioned him before how he thinks that me and Steve are a gay couple. Well it doesn't after what happened last night. The only time he turns round to look at us I put my hand in Steve's pants as a laugh (must of been funny at the time cause thinking of it, it ain't). Definitely thinks we're gay.

Came home and watched Pulp Fiction. I made Steve get it as he said he fell asleep through it last time. He loved every minute of it. Which I'm really pleased with, how can you not like it. Mental Film.

Woke up and went into ACM. Had a theory lesson with the guitarist who played last night. Said how amazing he was, arse licking. He then was trying to get the piano to work through the sound system. There was a massively huge hiss coming through the speakers so you would expect a sound. He tapped the piano, nothing came out. He adjusted the settings, tapped it again once again nothing. He done this about 5 times after which he shouted;

'OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!'

I found it so funny. He then managed to get a tiny little sound to which he said;

'You think with the size of the fucking hiss coming through the fucking speakers I'll be able to get a louder fucking sound than that'

Made me laugh at least.

Came home and done a little bit of work and napped. I went to rehearsal at 8 until 9. Was really worried about the song for tomorrow. Even my singer said its very difficult and she was scared. Had a fantastic rehearsal. Went down a storm. Played it wicked, got everything sorted out, now just gotta play it tomorrow. Very happy bunny.

Gonna watch Reservoir Dogs in a minute. Got Steve into Tarrintino.

I'm going home tomorrow. So hopefully, LPW goes ok and then have a great weekend. Cant wait.

Smile for us, x

No comments: