Thursday 23 October 2008

Got up and went into ACM. Some kid on the stairs was comparing the music being played to the O.C and Gilmour Girls. I really didn't know what he was going on about. Started talking to me all the way down. really annoyed me.

'This music is like.. something like...er.. off of the OC or some shit, where everyone is like...er... ultra good looking and fucking beautiful... even the men i'd give it to them'

Mate, shut up, I don't care.

Went into Costa coffee and sat there for 2 hours reading. Was so nice and peaceful. Love it there.

Came home and then had a rehearsal. Went to pub after with band. Was quite good. As I had to spend over £5 to use my card I was there with the bassist, just like

'erm pint of Abbott Ale, er... Crisps... Er, how much is that?...ok erm.... 2 shots what the hell'

Came home and now sitting here... My blogs are getting worse and worse.

Funkadelic, x

No comments: