Tuesday 14 October 2008

First potato in ages...

Woke up and went into ACM. Had a really enjoyable lesson sight reading, played a song in front of the class and got called 'great' which really boosted my ego.

Met Steve and went pub, all we do is sit there not ordering anything and Steve gets out his bottle of water and buttered shortcakes. The staff must not appreciate this at all.

After watching Steve scoff himself. I then had to go to a business lecture. On the way, a kid walking up the stairs in front of me got his guitar caught in the banister and fell completely onto his stomach. He looked round and saw me and had to bowl away didn't he. I tried my hardest not to laugh.

Had a great business lecture about live music. Really makes me want to get out there and start playing.

Came home and watched heroes with Steve. I dunno why i'm still watching this season, its terrible. Don't understand any of it. I then had a nap which was far too late so probably won't sleep tonight.

I made dinner, I had a marks and sparks Yorkshire pudding with gravy, potato and beef in the middle. Ain't had a potato for ages. It was such a nice dinner. Perfect size, perfect taste, perfect.

Matt then helped me turn my computer into a mac. It looks the dogs nob. So neat and tidy. I now wanna clean up my 600 gb hard drive. Won't have the time though.

Ciao, x

No comments: