Sunday 5 October 2008

The Cock (Rock)

Woke up at 12 today. Wasn't a happy bunny. Ate breakfast and had quite a large range to choose from seeing as I went shopping yesterday. I had crumpets. Even though I had a choice, why did I choose the ones I don't even like.

Was getting bored around the house so I decided to take a bowl down to Guildford and do a bit of shopping. I was in need of some clothes, was looking on the internet and figured out what I would like. So anyway, left Matt playing drums and took the long grueling walk down there in the rain. I then remembered Steve was coming back today so gave him a ring and decided to meet him at the station.

So I done my shopping, got my jeans and top. Not a lot but i'm happy. Then got call from Steve and met him. He was telling me how he had a good weekend with Dean and all the things he got up to. I felt like a mum picking his kid up from school. I was even tempted to offer to hold his bag and then buy him a lolly, or a kebab for a 18 year old.

Got home and made a spag bol. Way too much mince meat. We bought like a tonne of it for a pound or something stupid.

We then decided to watch 'The Rock'. Steve was always going on about this film to me saying how great it was. So I gave it a shot. Shame Steve watched the first 10 mins and then the last 10 mins due to being on the phone. It wasn't a good film at all. A good story, but way too Hollywood for my liking. Steve weren't happy. I came to the conclusion, its The Cock.

Now sitting here, Steve next to me in his dressing gown, me in my Woolworths t shirt, listening to Linkin park typing this. Student life aye,

Jazz, x

No comments: