Sunday 28 September 2008

Chocolate Ice Cream

I know I blogged one this morning but I need to blog at the end of days instead of morning. Also i'm bored.

I woke up at 12 today with a little bit of a head-ache from last night. I hate waking up at this time, its such a waste of day and it didn't really help that I didn't do anything today either.

I sat on my computer with Steve next to me in my bed for about 2 hours as always. We decided we'd give Lord of the Rings another go. So we told Matt and he went downstairs and cleaned up. Steve said to me

'When Matt comes back up, make out we're asleep'

I don't know why I thought this was a good idea. But I loved it. So we waited and waited, and eventually actually fell asleep. Another waste of time. I was awoke by Steve asking me for toilet paper because he had a nose bleed. I've never had a nose bleed. I always find a nose bleed strange as it looks like your brain is bleeding. Not that that's the reason for me never having one.

We watched Lord of the Rings and loved it as always. I made some burgers for dinner and they were great. Steve told me a joke the other day which I was trying to remember

'Why do candle-makers have the easiest job? because they only work on wick-ends'

Sitting on my computer now about to go to bed. I was offered chocolate ice cream from Steve. We got all the way downstairs and the ice cream was too hard. I thought of putting it in the microwave.

I hope this week at ACM is ok and that I have some fun.

ciao, x

No comments: