Wednesday 17 September 2008

51 years too old...

Today wasn't nothing special at all, I don't even know why i'm blogging this. Had a nice little day at college and then had a lecture. I was sat behind a student who looked like he had a wig, only until he turned round and talked to me I realised he was about ermmm 51 years old roughly, so I was very sympathetic with the wig. I don't understand why he is at this academy, it helps people to get into the music industry and he is way way too old and he would never look good on stage. Below is a picture I drew in my lecture of what I thought he would look like at the ACM awards.


Didn't do much tonight, just came home and went straight to the workout station (my bedroom). Worked out with Steve to some funky arse Marcus Miller

Love x

No comments: